We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet ski rental

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
jet ski rental

i was just wondering if anyone has any advice about where to go to rent jet ski's inexpensively for use on beaver lake. thanks for any information you can give me!

Carthage, MO
reviews: 2
1. Re: jet ski rental

I'm not sure what part of Beaver Lake you are staying at, but I believe near Prairie Creek Campground, there is a place to rent jet ski's and boats. Prairie Creek is near Rogers, AR. It's a great campground if you are looking to camp. It's also nice for just a day's visit. Beaver is our favorite!

Sorry I don't have the name, but maybe you could contact the campground and they could help. We book online at Reserveusa.com. There should be a phone # also.

Good luck!

Kel from Missouri

2. Re: jet ski rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 12, 2009