We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

Please help.

Does anyone know if there is a way in getting cheaper ski passes in Andorra Pas de la Casa?

Just that we tried to save money going in Andorra and when we looked at the prices for the passes we were shocked.

Thank you very much

Belfast, United...
reviews: 74
1. Re: Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

no unfortunately they are one of the most expensive lift passes in europe. I would be careful looking for discounts as they are chipped passes that all have to have to come from the ticket offices in resort. try comparing the passes on the website of grandvalira to those of ski companies in the uk as they buy them for a pre arranged fee but stick to proper ski companies.

London, United...
2. Re: Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

Thank you! At least I hope that the slopes will be good enough.

earby lancs
reviews: 7
3. Re: Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

We booked with direct ski and got our area passes for £150 each for 6 day pass,compared to the 239 euro we payed in the 3 valleys I didn't think it was bad.

London
reviews: 2
4. Re: Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

Book here and you get either E10 or E20 discount when bundling equipment, and ski pas with/without lessons.

www.pasdelacasa-andorra.com

5. Re: Cheap ski pass in Andorra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 30, 2013