We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condition

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cirencester, United...
condition

3 of us lads are going in january 6th ... is it any good for night life and stuff... extreme skiining as well

Belfast, United...
reviews: 72
1. Re: condition

The nightlife is pretty good for ski resorts. Not quite as good as st anton austria or val disere but close. I think monday night was the reps bar crawl, worth getting on for a good night out. The ski area is reasonable. the vertical isn't massive which limits off piste skiing but there area suits for some huge miles. Keep an eye on the snow as it seems to either be excellent or poor, Ive been many many times over the years, so if there is anything else let me know.

check out

www.grandvalira.com

www.andorramania.co.uk

www.soldeuonline.com

Stockport England
Destination Expert
for Bruges
reviews: 23
2. Re: condition

I agree, there is little opportunity for any extreme skiing, but the area is huge and has some good pistes

3. Re: condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pas de la Casa