We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Après ski in pas

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Après ski in pas

Right peeps, me and three mates from work are hitting pas on 29th jan. A few of these posts are a little old so wondered if anyone could provide any advice on pubs, clubs food places etc! Also if anyone's going around these dates..... See ya there!!!!!! :-)

1. Re: Après ski in pas

Also anyone been to the snowflake apartments? Can't find any reviews for it!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 66
2. Re: Après ski in pas

The main piece of advise is get involved with the reps pub crawl, it used to be a monday night, all the travel reps from all the companies join up and tour the whole resort, its a great way to explore each and every bar. The underground is a great spot, Milwaulkie is also excellent and is next to the Snowflake apartments. I haven't stayed in them but they looked grand from outside. Close to the lifts and very close to the partying. Paddy's Irish bar is worth a trip for a breakfast fry up and a pint of magners. You can't go wrong in pas, just party hard.... enjoy.

Swindon, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Après ski in pas

Think its called snow lake. I am staying there next week.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 66
4. Re: Après ski in pas

the ones I'm talking about are definitely called the snowflake apartments.

5. Re: Après ski in pas

We went and it was definitely Snow Lake.

Swindon, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Après ski in pas

Cool. How was it?! I go on the 19th.

7. Re: Après ski in pas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, May 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pas de la Casa