We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Barcelona airport to Pas de la Casa? help!

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 5
Transfer from Barcelona airport to Pas de la Casa? help!

Am trying to book a transfer from Barcelona Airport t1 to Pas de la Casa but am having no luck!

I have tried to book with Novatel bus on several occasions but website keeps crashing after I enter and confirm card details. I called them and they said they couldnt speak english. I tried their online help which nobosy replied to and I emailed them!

So you can see I am at a loss.......we (me and boyf) are supposed to be going before christmas!!

Thanks in advance for any help or advice given!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 73
1. Re: Transfer from Barcelona airport to Pas de la Casa? help!

try www.soldeuonline.com, their forum is full of people who travel to the grandvalira regularly throughout the season so may be able to help you!

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 72
2. Re: Transfer from Barcelona airport to Pas de la Casa? help!

Hi,

you can also try this web site: www.pasdelacasa-andorra.com/transfers.php

3. Re: Transfer from Barcelona airport to Pas de la Casa? help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pas de la Casa