We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Job?

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
n.wales
Job?

My name is Craig Graham, I’m 24 and from North Wales! (Sounds a bit like some kind of Blind Date introduction...sorry) ANYWAY! Having been on Holiday to Andorra last year snowboarding, I am currently looking for work for this season. I Work at present as a Graphic Designer but my employer is aware of my plans.

I am Firstly looking for work as a DJ. I am a Drum and Bass DJ and have DJ'd for 9 Years and have played up and down the UK including;

Bangor Uni, Teesside Uni, Leeds Uni, Bangor Railway Club/ Hendre Hall (both N.Wales sites) Manchester Music Box, Leeds, Bar Santiago’s and also won Teesside Juice/Telegraph DJ of the year 2005 whilst at University. To date I have also appeared on the same bill as 1xtra's Bailey and DMC Champions The Disabilists. At present I have two monthly residencies around Bangor (Nearest City to me), but again they are both aware of my plans. I also host a radio show bi-weekly on www.nwdnb.co.uk The UK's Premier North West Drum and Bass web community.

Having been in Andorra last year I was well aware of the lack of Drum and Bass around such a lively snowboarding/skiing area. Usually they go hand in hand... I would ask someone to take a chance on having the only, as i'm aware of, Drum and Bass night/nights in Andorra. I think it could be a real Crowd puller.... and as I’ve said I am a graphic designer by trade so I could possibly help out with promotion.

Secondly, with regards to the advert I originally got your details from, you are looking for bar staff??? I have just over a year’s experience, which I gained while I was at University, in a very busy bar right in the centre of town, so if there was a way of combining the DJ'ing with bar work or doing either.... please consider me! I’m really itching to get back to Andorra and i’m prepared to work hard to fund a memorable 2007 winter!

If anyone out there can help or is intrested please do not hesitate to contact me for a CV or some demos of my stuff. I can send it out to you, or point you in the direction of some online content.

n.wales
1. Re: Job?

Sorry please ignore the line "with regards tot he advert i originally got your details from"

rest is good to go

2. Re: Job?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pas de la Casa