We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking to Casa Lobo - safe? vs Mikaso

Which San Pedro La Laguna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 117
Walking to Casa Lobo - safe? vs Mikaso

We are considering Casa Lobo and based on the map it looks like it is pretty far. I read that it takes 20 mins to walk there. Is this safe at night to walk home after dinner and drinks? Are there tuk tuks? Considering Casa Lobo vs. Mikaso... looking for a nice place to relax and enjoy the scenery with a lake view.

Bethesda, MD
reviews: 24
1. Re: Walking to Casa Lobo - safe? vs Mikaso

I did it. It's generally safe to walk at night, but it can make you feel a bit uneasy. There are tuk-tuks, but they always wanted more than the standard 5Q.

Edited: 5:54 pm, November 30, 2012
The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 148
2. Re: Walking to Casa Lobo - safe? vs Mikaso

I wouldn't feel comfortable walking that route at night, though you'd probably be fine.

3. Re: Walking to Casa Lobo - safe? vs Mikaso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 17, 2013