We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La paloma or Aguila de osa

Which Drake Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
piedmont california
reviews: 93
La paloma or Aguila de osa

What are the differences and which do people prefer. They both sound great but what are the advantages of each?

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 4
1. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

I think it might be hard to find someone who has actually stayed at both. I have not seen Aguila, but stayed at La Paloma and can't imagine anything better in the area. Reviews on TA list La Paloma as #3 in the area and Aguila is listed at #4 so I doubt you could go wrong with either!

Telluride, CO
reviews: 10
2. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

Both are great properties, however I tend to lean a little more toward La Paloma. Their rooms are wonderful and the staff is more than accommodating. I do like how La Paloma includes all of your meals, transfers both by air and land, tours and entrance fees. I know those can be added on at Aguila de Osa, but it's nice to have this all packaged together.

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

I have had been at both only stay at LA Paloma... ...I will choose La Paloma!

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

Bith are great properties and I am sure you would enjoy either one.

San Francisco...
5. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

Both are two of the 4 nicest hotel in Drake. I prefer La Paloma. The other two 5 star hotels in Drake are Casa Corcovado and Copa De Arbol.

6. Re: La paloma or Aguila de osa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 21, 2013