We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Iguana Surf Camp

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Green Iguana Surf Camp

Hi everybody,

A couple of weeks ago, I came back to Europe from the probably best holidays of my life . And I owe it largely to the people from the Green Iguana Surf Camp. Therefore, I would like to share with you my impressions and experiences.

Located in Dominical, a beautiful place with a great surf vibe, in a very relaxed atmosphere, I was able to improve so much my surfing skills and actually enjoy riding the waves (all the together I have been surfing for 3 weeks) and to enjoy my life to the fullest. Surfing lessons everyday with fantastic instructors in different, but always beautiful, beaches, aftersurf dipping in the nearby waterfalls, visits to the reptalia park, Hacienda Baru…all in all, absolutely no time to get bored.

Green Iguana does not provide the many services other surf camps do such as the full meal plan, massages, yoga lessons etc. So if you are looking for an all-inclusive surf camp, where the organizers “tack you in bad” every night, Green Iguana may not be the right place for you. But if you, like me, are looking for the real surf experience, with truly great instructors, in a family atmosphere, in one of the most beautiful place on the earth, then this is the perfect place. I hope to be back soon.

Cheers from Brussels,

Jana

Jaco, Costa Rica
1. Re: Green Iguana Surf Camp

Thanks for sharing and happy to hear you had such a good experience. They have been around a long time and I have heard many good things about them.

2. Re: Green Iguana Surf Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 30, 2014