We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 1
Weather

Heading to Dominical for 10 days March 27th-April 7th.Lots of thundershowers and rain in the forecast...are the forecast usually accurate? And do the rains usually come in afternoon or can they last all day or days? It's my first time to Costa Rica. Thanks!

nebraska
reviews: 49
1. Re: Weather

This early in the Season, you will probably encounter afternoon or evening showers.

There is a possibility that you could get rain for a whole day but hopefully not. Daytime rains are nice. You just get wet. No wind to speak of and they are warm.

I have never found forecasts to be accurate anywhere in the world more than 24 hrs in advance (if then)

I will go out on a limb and predict it will be HOT!

Have a great time.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Weather

In April is hot and dry...even that you can get some showers...I will not worry at all...since April is the driest month of the year...

roadadivsor

Halifax, Canada
3. Re: Weather

Thank you!

Yeah, good call on the 24 predictions. Forecasts also seem to like to say there will be thundershowers when there never are. I'm gonna hold you to that predictions of it being HOT!

nebraska
reviews: 49
4. Re: Weather

Mr. B, I see you're from NS. We LOVED our vaca time there! You will enjoy Domincal area. 180 degrees different.

Halifax, Canada
5. Re: Weather

Yeah, I'm hoping its 180 degrees different, we're having snow storms this week! Thanks for the input.

Brussels, Belgium
6. Re: Weather

I will be in Dominical as well around that time, so I really hope you guys are right about the weather. Coming from cold and rainy Belgium, I cannot wait to soak in some sunshine.

Halifax, Canada
7. Re: Weather

Right on. I'm sure it'll all work out, so cold here lately even just some humidity would be nice! I'm sure I'll see you down there (hopefully on a sunny day)...although I'll never know :)

8. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 23, 2014