We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osa Canopy or Titi Canopy for zip lining?

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 21
Osa Canopy or Titi Canopy for zip lining?

We're staying just north of Dominical in March. We want to zip line, and I think that Hacienda Baru's zipline might be too tame for the thrill seekers in our group. It looks like Osa Canopy and Titi Canopy might be similar in distance from Dominical. Is that right?

I'm trying to decide between the two locations. Anyone been to both that can offer comparisons?

Also, my mom won't zip, so which location might be better for her to have something to do while she waits for us?

Any info on sizes of groups or crowds at either location?

Dominical, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Dominical
reviews: 6
1. Re: Osa Canopy or Titi Canopy for zip lining?

I think you will find the drive down the south coast to Osa Canopy much more interesting and varied. Going north you will see many palm plantations , and I suspect you will be retracing your steps from your arrival into the area.

There are several things to do while waiting for you at the Osa Mountain complex. Especially interesting is the new animal sanctuary. Seem to be good folks doing good work.

http://osamountainadventures.com/

Minneapolis...
reviews: 21
2. Re: Osa Canopy or Titi Canopy for zip lining?

Good point about the drive, surfer02025. I see they have a restaurant at Osa Canopy, if nothing else, my mom can enjoy a smoothie and a good book while she waits.

3. Re: Osa Canopy or Titi Canopy for zip lining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 16, 2014