We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cristal ballena hotel

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camp Hill...
cristal ballena hotel

any info on this hotel? Location, accomedations, ect.

5 replies to this topic
La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
1. Re: cristal ballena hotel

It's actually located closer to Uvita on a hill overlooking the Pacific coast. It's not within walking distance to the beach. Pretty nice place with 3-4 star amenities. When we were there, the staff seemed fairly indifferent and could have used a little more training for a nicer hotel. Granted, this was a couple years ago and may have changed with time. If service is important to you, I would recommend checking on recent reviews.

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 6
2. Re: cristal ballena hotel

Cristal Ballena is a nice hotel, overlooking the ocean, you will need a car if you are going to stay there, nothing is walking distance, but most of the nice hotels are similar in location, to check reviews is a good idea, you can check also : Oxygen villas, Hacienda Barú, or Cuna del Angel

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 10
3. Re: cristal ballena hotel

Will the hotel call for a taxi for guests who wish to go to Uvita? Or is there some kind of shuttle service?

Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 16
4. Re: cristal ballena hotel

Hi!

I never been to this hotel but I've been several in Uvita, Dominical, Ojochal areas.

IT IS a beautiful place!

My best beaches:

Ventana for boggie boarding

Dominical and Hermosa for surfing

Don't miss good restaurants in Ojochal and the view at La Parcela.

A lot of tours there: horseback riding, scuba diving, waterfalls...everything for everyone.

Hope you'll love it as much as I do!

Pura Vida!

Uvita, Costa Rica
5. Re: cristal ballena hotel

I live nearby and you could get a shuttle or taxi. I suggest renting a car. IN the green season get a small 4x4 some many of the roads of the main Hiway require it.

Reply to: cristal ballena hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted