We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay "in town" Dominical

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Folsom, California
reviews: 10
Where to stay "in town" Dominical

Are there any hotels inside the town of Dominical? On the beach? We are looking for a place similar to the location of the Tamarindo Diria, in Tamarindo. We will be in Dominical two nights and would like to park our car and chill before heading out to the Osa. We'd love to be able to walk to beach, yoga, restaurants. So far, I think Hotel Diuwak is the best bet, maybe......

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

When we visit Dominical, we stay at Hotel Domilicos, 150 yards walk from the beach. It's clean and the rates are good.

Michael the owner is very nice.

Folsom, California
reviews: 10
2. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

Thank you. It looks perfect, but online it say's no rooms are available. Dang. I've sent an email to see if there is a "wait list".

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 32
3. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

If Domilicos is full, there is a samll B&B accross the street called Mountanas du Aqua, not a five star but was clean and the manager is very friendly. It is very budget friendly, basic lodging.

If you want something more upscale, try Tiki Villas, very nice place, not right on the beach

Miami Beach, Florida
4. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

I just back from Costa Rica,

Diuwak is ok. Close from the beach, store and restaurant. We enjoyed it.

ke

Chicago, Illinois
5. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

I just back form Costa Rica;. We stayed three nights at the Diuwak. It is ok, we enjoyed it. Close to the beach, stores and restaurants.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
6. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

Domilocos

Roadadvisor

7. Re: Where to stay "in town" Dominical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 23, 2013