We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wondering if smoking will be an issue (for non-smokers)

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frisco, Colorado
reviews: 12
Wondering if smoking will be an issue (for non-smokers)

We will be in Dominical in Feb., and are staying several nights each at Hacienda Baru and Coconut Grove. We are non-smokers, and I recently learned that smoking is allowed in Hacienda Baru's rooms, but don't know about Coconut Grove. Can anyone comment on whether non-smokers might be bothered (for lack of a better word - don't mean to offend!) at either of these accommodations?

BLACKSTONE,MA
reviews: 8
11. Re: Wondering if smoking will be an issue (for non-smokers)

Don,t worry about smoking its only a problem for those who smoke! I just got back and one of the girls in our group is a smoker, they are very strict about where you can smoke.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 136
12. Re: Wondering if smoking will be an issue (for non-smokers)

I would not worry about it. I dont like smoke either, and its never been issue. That was before the laws passed...Coconut Grove Cabinas are very small if not renting the house, so be prepared for quaint and tight cabins...

Why two places so close together?

Edited: 4:41 pm, January 06, 2013
13. Re: Wondering if smoking will be an issue (for non-smokers)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014