We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Croyde, United...
reviews: 5
Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Hi all...We're hoping to travel to Costa Rica in January for a month.

We're really struggling to find an affordable apartment/villa for 2 people close by to the surf and Bamboo Yoga Play (The Yoga Centre i've read about)...We're a couple in our late twenties/early thirties, looking for a chilled spot with some outside space - within walking distance of restaurants, surf and yoga. Is this possible? The places we've found online are so expensive, $3000-4000 dollars for the month? We were in Mexico last year and had a great spot with all of the above and a pool for about $1800 - Is this possible in Costa? any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance, Georgie and Rob :-)

Playa Grande, Costa...
1. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Playa grande guanacasta Costa Rica

www.apartamentosveranera.com

Our friends at http://ripjackinn.com/ put in a new yoga studio. Visit their site for more info

For info surf spots in cr please visit Crsurf.com

Feel free to reach out for any other info

Croyde, United...
2. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Thank you so much for the information - It's really great. Is Playa Grande/Tamarindo near Dominical? The apartments also look really great and a bit more affordable! Really kind to reply, thank you :-)

Playa Grande, Costa...
3. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

This is on pacific side of northern portion of cr . Guanacasta region

Sorry

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

I know someone who rents a house right in the center of town, steps away from Bamboo Yoga, quiet, small garden, but no pool. I could find out how much.

If you stayed at a hotel like Roca Verde or Diuwak, you might be able to bargain a good rate for an entire month, say $65/night, which would come out to under $2K.

Croyde, United...
5. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Hey Eliot, that would be amazing if you have any info?! I'll also check out the hotel options - Thank you!

Croyde, United...
6. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

That's cool, it still looks really nice and we're pretty open to where we go. My partner surfs quite a lot, so the wave quality is the most important thing to him - but i can get him to check that out himself! Everything else, including the yoga looks good!

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 6
7. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

Check HOtel cuna del angel, one of the best hotels on the area, I am sure they will give you a nice deal on a month stay, however is not walking distance from the places you mention.

8. Re: Nice Accommodation near Yoga and Surf Spot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 24, 2013