We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Beach

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
reviews: 1
Parking at Beach

Hello,

From all the research I'm doing it looks like if we want to rent a house in or around Dominical we're probably going to have to drive to the beach. Is it pretty easy finding a spot to park at most of the beaches?

Thanks

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Parking at Beach

Yes it is...try not to get to close...to the water...great chances to get stock...soft sand!

roadadisor

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 2
2. Re: Parking at Beach

Yes, parking will be easy to find, but don't leave anything in the car. I mean nothing! I stopped there for lunch about a year ago on my way home to Nosara from Panama and one of the servers at a restaurant on the beach told me that cars were broken into all the time there, so she suggested we move the car to where we could see it while having lunch.

3. Re: Parking at Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 19, 2013