We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osa Canopy Tour Zip lines

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 18
Osa Canopy Tour Zip lines

Hope you can help me with my question.

We will be 4 adults staying at the Hotel Costa Paraiso. We will be leaving on Feb 4 to go to Osa Peninsula (Encanta La Vida - Matapalo Beach). We will have a SUV 4X4. February 4 is the only date when we could do the Zip lines. We were thinking of doing Osa Canopy Tour on our way down from Costa Paraiso to Encanta La Vida but we are wondering if we would have sufficient time to do the Zip Lines and drive there, without driving when it is dark outside.

To drive from Costa Paraiso to Osa Canopy Tour, does it take 30 minutes ?

How long should we allow to do this Zip lines tour?

To drive from Osa Canopy Tour to Encanta La Vida, how long should it takes us by car and is it feasible during day light?

Sorry for all these questions!

Thanks

Andree

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
reviews: 29
11. Re: Osa Canopy Tour Zip lines

I guess the answer would depend on how many people are in your group and how busy they are. Normaly the times are fixed but there is no harm in asking them. Best send an email to info@haciendabaru.com

12. Re: Osa Canopy Tour Zip lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:41 am, June 22, 2013