We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inshore Panga Fishing

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grants Pass Or.
reviews: 3
Inshore Panga Fishing

Will be in the Dominical area May, 2011. I am interested in a 1/2 day inshore food fishing trip. I need to go on the 14th of May or 15th at the latest. Any help is appreciated.

31 replies to this topic
Grants Pass Or.
11. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Thank you road advisor! Dominical has very strong rips! A person should never underestimate the power of the ocean! Now tell me how to cook those red snapper that are cut and deep fried. I try to imitate but I have not even been close!

dominical
12. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

How did you contact Isidro and how was your fishing?

Thanks

Grants Pass Or.
13. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

He has a phone #. and the fishing just last week was outstanding. In the course of about 3 hrs. we boated about 27 6-10 lb. Spanish Mackeral.

Sacramento...
reviews: 5
14. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

I had a great trip with Isidro too last month. 2 nice Sierra and a huge Roosterfish. Nice guy and knows the water. his number in CR is 2787-0341

houston
reviews: 15
15. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

i am interested in finding Isidro to schedule some inshore time and am hopeful that you have contact information for him. email or phone?

Texas
reviews: 8
16. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Headed back to CR, south of Quepos, north of Dominical and am looking to book inshore and offshore fishing. Is Isidro, still fishing. Our boat in Golfito is booked and I'd like to find other options. Many thanks.

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 34
17. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

If you are near Esterillos Oeste, just walk the beach near the mermaid. There are a number of boats there. Just ask around!

Dominical, Costa...
reviews: 11
18. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Bob, You made the best choice with Isidro. He is my next door neighbor and for the guests that stay at my vacation rentals he is the first one I recommend, have been for years. We had a young man staying upstairs at our studio this month and he went out with Isidro a couple of times and he caught mostly mackerel and wahoo. Good luck fishing. Dave

Texas
reviews: 8
19. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Is he still fishing? If so, is the ph# listed above still correct? Thanks.

Dominical, Costa...
reviews: 11
20. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

I just talked to Isidro over the fence a minute ago so he is home. His number is 011 (506) 2787-0341 but if you want to send me a private message or tell me your last name i will be glad to have his wife sign you up for what ever day you want. Maria does the bookings.

Reply to: Inshore Panga Fishing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted