We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inshore Panga Fishing

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grants Pass Or.
reviews: 3
Inshore Panga Fishing

Will be in the Dominical area May, 2011. I am interested in a 1/2 day inshore food fishing trip. I need to go on the 14th of May or 15th at the latest. Any help is appreciated.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Fishing in a small panga out o Dominical is not easy most of the time since the ocean is rough...most of the time...better chances to find the correct person once you are at Dominical...

Roadadvisor

Bethesda MD
reviews: 15
2. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Playa Pineula south of Uvita, no?

Grants Pass Or.
3. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Road Advisor, Gracias for your help. I was hoping to have it locked in so we could fish and then enjoy how great Costa Rican fish tastes.

Grants Pass Or.
4. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Tilted Flip curves, where is Playa Pineula?

Dominical, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Dominical
reviews: 8
5. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Hi - I'd suggest that you contact Sonia, owner of the Uvita Information Center in Uvita, south of Dominical. She has an extensive network of referrals and used to work at the National Park in Uvita. She should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

http://www.uvita.info/

Grants Pass Or.
6. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Thanks Surfer 02025, I will send her an e-mail. anyone else have any ideas?

Los Alamos, New...
7. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

I have hopes for an inshore trip as well maybe robalo or rooster fish. We'll be there in June - somewhere on the Osa near Puerto Jeminez. Let me know how you fare.

adios

Dominical
reviews: 2
8. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

We know a local Tico, Isidro , who goes out Dominicalito at the small harbor there. You do have to wade in the water a little to get to his boat. I think he charges $65 per hour with a minimum of 3 hours. Do you speak Spanish? If not, we can call him for you .

Grants Pass Or.
9. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Thank you so much for offering. I have already made reservations with Isidro. I will post results afterwards.

San Jose, Costa Rica
10. Re: Inshore Panga Fishing

Be extra carefulll incredible strong rip tidea around Dominical...please be carefull!

roadadvisor