We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

Which Tempe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mesa, Arizona
reviews: 7
Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

I went to this "festival" last November. It is held twice a year. Definitely worth it. We park in the US Airways garage.....there are other places to park. Map on website showing parking places. Not sure if any others are free...I sort of doubt it.

http://www.tempefestivalofthearts.com/

At US Airways garage - these are allegedly the fees:

First Hour Free

$1.50 Each hour

$12.00 Daily Maximum

Event Parking as Posted

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
reviews: 10
1. Re: Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

I always take the light rail without worrying about parking or having a beer.

Mesa, Arizona
2. Re: Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

I'm in Mesa. It then becomes an issue since I'd have to DRIVE to the light rail anyway. I know there is parking at the terminus in Mesa. just dont know how safe it is to leave car.

As a side note how do you get tickets for the light rail? I think I can (as a senior) ride for $1. Are there fare boxes on station platforms. I am clueless. Never ridden public transit in AZ. I know the light Rail stops at Mill Ave right near US Airways Parking Garage.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
reviews: 10
3. Re: Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

I also drive to a "park and ride" place when we go to a game or go to Tempe and have never had any problem with safety. There are several ticket machines on every platform and are very user friendly: valleymetro.org/sales_locations/fare_vending…

Thank you for posting the dates to remind everyone. My wife and I are big fans and do a lot of our holiday shopping at the fall event, but I prefer the Spring one.

Mesa, Arizona
4. Re: Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013

And I didnt get there today. If my sister cant go tomorrow, I'm going. I would park in the US Airways garage...I can go straight across Rio Salado Pkwy to Ash avenue. I need to buy myself a treat!!

Reply to: Tempe Festival of the Arts: Fri-Sun April 5-7, 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted