We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any new dining in Surpise?

Which Surprise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
phoenix az
reviews: 22
any new dining in Surpise?

Are there some newer local favorite places in Surprise? I am not along Bell/Grand often but I did go to the new Maui Grill two weeks ago. I liked it and hope to get back for breakfast soon. We had a sandwich, some sweet potato fires and iced tea plus dessert and had good food and service. Corner of Reems and Bell.

Any good pizza or Mexican in that area?

Surprise, AZ
1. Re: any new dining in Surpise?

Big Buddha restaurant at loop 303 and Greenway Rd.

Their website is www.bigbuddhaaz.com

arizona
reviews: 1
2. Re: any new dining in Surpise?

i hear house of kebabs is good (im just joking they are gone) ive been wanting to try the vogue bistro by bashas at reems and waddell. maybe you could make it before me, let me know i hope its good.

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 74
3. Re: any new dining in Surpise?

I was introduced to the Vogue Bistro by a friend. What a surprise to find such a sophisticated restaurant tucked away in a little neighborhood strip mall in Surprise. You would think that is the type of restaurant you would only find in the East Valley. Great decor, very, very reasonable prices. Actually the owner told me she had to downgrade her menu somewhat for the local clientle but if you call in advance, she will cook anything for you Mediterranean style. Great food, great wines, lovely atmosphere, unbeatable price/quality ratio.

4. Re: any new dining in Surpise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Surprise