We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

Which Show Low hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 12
Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

My family of 6 and our friends (family of 4) stayed at the Ponderosa at Bison Ridge. We booked this stay through Cool Mountain Vacations which offers numerous cabins for a pleasant stay in the White Mountains of Arizona. The property manager, Kevin, was prompt to return phone calls and made sure that our stay was top notch.

We found the cabin to be very clean and comfortable with amenities such as a gas fireplace and jacuzzi tub. The cabin was very large and comfortable for all of our kids.

The views of the surrounding area were incredible and although the cabins are in a community, they are secluded enough to give privacy to the renters.

Grocery stores, restuarants, movie theater, and other shopping are conveniently located approximately 3 miles away.

We will definitely return for another stay at one of the cabins offered by Cool Mountain Vacations! Thanks again Kevin for your hospitality and making our stay a great one!

Chandler, Arizona
reviews: 27
1. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

Good to know that this service is reliable. We are booked for a cabin in Bison Ridge next week through cool mountain vacations.

Did you eat at any of the resturants in show low if so which and was it good?

Did you use the club house at the bison ridge neighborhood?

Thanks for the help.

Phoenix
reviews: 7
2. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

I was thinking of doing something like this for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the report, I may look into this place now!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 136
3. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

Hmmm... A 9 month old post by a 5 time poster about a winter vacation in a summer resort area, with a website link, gets revived...

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 32
4. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

I have been watching the Bison communities development over the last several years. Interesting to know their prices which are very reasonable compared to motels in the area. The lots are very small, but if you rent a cabin on the ridge you will have great views.

For dining I would recomend Licano's and Branding Iron Steakhouse in Show Low. Pat's Pizza, too. If you go into Pinetop - Pasta House and Brickman's Grill. Also in Pinetop - Darbi's for breakfast (it's always crowded) and the ever popular diner Hilltop.

I love the mountains in the winter, RR. I just feel so removed from the nuttiness of the city. Clean air and big stars!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 136
5. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

aztchr,

It's good to get away from the 'nuttiness' of the big cities. And it's so cool that AZ offers so many great places to do it. And with so many different climates and environments to choose from. Our close friends from Eager will be arriving here tomorrow for a week, because they need to get their Sedona fix and escape from the remoteness of the White Mtns. So we all need bits of what we don't have everyday.

6. Re: Cool Mountain Vacations - Great cabins for rent!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 10, 2009