We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show Low Restaurants

Which Show Low hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, TX
Show Low Restaurants

I live in Houston, TX and I am trying to find a national restaraunt to buy a gift card for my Brother in law who lives in St. Johns. Do you know of any national chain restaurants in Show Low / Surrounding Areas? I can't find any online except fast food.

Southwest
reviews: 25
1. Re: Show Low Restaurants

I didn't look like there is a wide variety of 'national-chain' outlets for restaraunts.

I do recall a "JBs" restaraunt off the main drag in Showlow. There is a Denny's restaraunt in Pinetop (next to the Super Wal-mart).

Check the Chamber of Commerce weblink for Showlow.

I also attach a link for Pinetop-Lakeside as well which adjoins Showlow (if you look at the map). There are more selections and it is more of a commercial center for the area.

www.pinetoplakesidechamber.com/category_f.htm

Too, you will find member names along with their phone numbers and for some a web=link. Try calling and have them mail a gift card to you family member.

As a last resort, you could give them a reason to drive to FLagstaff, AZ for a wide variety of places to eat, i.e. Outback., Chil's, Sizzler, etc.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 30
2. Re: Show Low Restaurants

Tom's advice is good. Alas, the chain restaurants have not found the White Mountains yet.

I'm not sure what kind of food he might like - but we have enjoyed Molly Butler's Lodge and Greer Lodge for dining in Greer (and it is a lovely setting).

Pinetop has Charlie Clark's (I'm sure they do gift certificates) and Pasta House - my personal favorite. Margaret's the owner - she could probably do something for you.

Show Low has Licano's and Branding Iron Steaks.

You could go out on a limb and do something from La Posada in Winslow. Their restaurant offers wonderful meals with a southwestern flair.

Otherwise your options are Pizza Inn and KFC! Hope something will work for you.

Williams, Arizona
reviews: 17
3. Re: Show Low Restaurants

As far as I know there are none. Does he come into Flagstaff at all? We have plenty of places here.

Houston, TX
4. Re: Show Low Restaurants

Thanks for all of your help. I decided to go with Home Depot. Hopefully that will be useful to him. Thanks again.

5. Re: Show Low Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 11, 2009