We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Sedona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 2
Honeymoon in Sedona

We'll be spending our honeymoon in Sedona around the end of October early November. I'm not too familiar with the area and would love to hear suggestions on dining or attractions. I'm more of an outdoor enthusiast than my fiance is. But he loves to mountain bike. Any suggestions on romantic locations or activities and especially good restaurants would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 33
1. Re: Honeymoon in Sedona

For accomodations we need to know a little more about how much you want to spend

Sedona has becomie a mecca for mountain biking. Tons of single track and lots of technical features. There are also easy trails too.

I would suggest Absolute Bikes for full suspension mountain bikes

www.absolutebikes.net

If you are interested in a guided mountain bike ride, as the trails can be confusing here, check out.

www.sedonamtbadventures.com

Hiking is always a great thing to do as well. Lots of beautiful trails.

2. Re: Honeymoon in Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 27, 2009