We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
reviews: 5
Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

Anyone have any comments about Kokopelli? The reviews are quite mixed!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 33
1. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

The reviews on Trip Advisor are very good. I think places get mixed reviews because there is a lot of turnover here, employees, management, etc. Look at the latest reviews as they may give you the best idea of how things are now.

I really like Kings Ransom Hotel right now.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
reviews: 211
2. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

SedonaMBT <<I really like Kings Ransom Hotel right now.>>

I am very glad to hear that. We stayed there in May and had a wonderful new room. Unfortunately, my sister and hubby had a bad one, but you could tell they were working hard to redo things. I think the setting is so charming. Don't know why I haven't tried it before and we will definitely try it again.

Iowa
3. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

It is the trip advisor reviews I was mentioning. I know not all reviews are going to be good no matter how great a place is. But these seem really mixed on Kokopelli. Some say it was really clean others say it was dirty and buggy.

The Kings Ransom lists bathtubs only in their description. Do they really not have showers? That would be a must have for me, husband, two boys, 12 & 13.

We don't have to have fancy but clean is very important! And a pool and a hot tub. The kids would like it if we found somewhere with a water slide/water park.

Will be there early June. (scapped the March plan that we were going to do. Airline tickets to pricy and now a work conflict)

Iowa
4. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

I went to Kings Ransom site they do have showers. Sometimes the descriptions on TripAdvisor are not right. this looks interesting would have a view. Kokopelli said no view. Matterhorn one King bed or two doubles. no good.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
reviews: 211
5. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

They definitely have showers at the Kings Ransom. They are in the bathtub, but it worked very well. The pool and hot tub area there is just beautiful.

6. Re: Kokopelli Suites in Sedona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sedona