We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don Hoel's Cabins????

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hershey, PA
reviews: 14
Don Hoel's Cabins????

Any up to date info on this place. I am scheduled to stay there @ the end of September.....unless it burns down!!

Thanks.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 8
1. Re: Don Hoel's Cabins????

Please be patient. You've got alot of time until the end of September. Firefighters are working extremely hard to keep the fire from running down the side of the mountain to the bottom of Oak Creek Canyon, where Don Hoel's Cabins are (as well as 400 other homes and resorts). So far no structures have burned in Oak Creek Canyon. Let's pray that it remains so!

Hershey, PA
reviews: 14
2. Re: Don Hoel's Cabins????

Thanks....I was just looking for a more recent review of this place. I am sure everything will be fine by Sept. I am sorry if I caused some confusion with my question. Thanks again and any other tips about Sedona or the surrounding area are welcomed.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 8
3. Re: Don Hoel's Cabins????

Oh, sorry. A lot of people are concerned about the fire and visiting here, so I just assumed that was your question too.

Since I live here, I've never stayed at any resorts, so am unable to give any info about their quality.

If you have any other more specific questions, please post again.

4. Re: Don Hoel's Cabins????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 15, 2009