We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Getaway!

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany
reviews: 9
Girls Getaway!

Traveling to Sedona on 10/17/2013 for a long weekend..... total of 4 friends. Looking to stay in one room if possible, but would love some recommendations for places to stay! We are def going to be doing the pink jeep tours, and we are interested in possibly a spa treatment, fun pool if weather permits that time of year, but would love to be able to go out to fun places for dinner and drinks and not have to worry about driving! Budget is not too limited, but I am not sure if places like Enchantment are what we are looking for. Any recommendations for best places to stay would be greatly appreciated!

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 11
1. Re: Girls Getaway!

Enchantment is by itself several miles from uptown Sedona. So dinner and drinks without driving would limit you to that property.

For what you want, you probably want to stay right in uptown. Local experts can give you all the lodging options, but the ones that come to mind are L'Auberge and Best Western Arroyo Roble. The BWAR has timeshare condos, so the probably have 2 BR units.

Albany
2. Re: Girls Getaway!

Thanks MikePin! I will check both of those options out - I wasnt aware that BWAR had condos..... that might be a great option!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 144
3. Re: Girls Getaway!

Look at Amara and Sedona Rouge. SR has a spa on site. So does L'Auberge. Book soon as October is a very popular time in Sedona and northern AZ.

Albany
4. Re: Girls Getaway!

Thank you RedRox!

Albany
5. Re: Girls Getaway!

Booked Amara for the weekend of 10/17! Called directly and found them incredibly helpful. Thanks for the input and responses... I will make sure and post a review when we get back... Now the fun of researching what to do and where to eat starts;)

New Jersey
reviews: 35
6. Re: Girls Getaway!

im taking a girls trip (7 of us) in may and we're staying at the hilton. we rented 2 suites, which has 2 queen beds and a sofa pull out as well. i can tell u more about how it is after the fact, but so far everything ive read about it seems great. we're got spa treatments lined up there as well. they also had a great rate for "girl friends getaway" package. good luck on ur search! =o)

7. Re: Girls Getaway!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sedona