We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona Hotel

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Macomb, Michigan
reviews: 36
Sedona Hotel

Do any hotels in Sedona have an indoor pool? We'll be there the night of March 9th, and it'll be too cold to utilize the outdoor pools, obviously. We'll be staying the night in Sedona on our way to see the Grand Canyon. Any recommendations for dinner/activities/nightlife in Sedona that night/morning?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 146
1. Re: Sedona Hotel

The spa at Enchantment has an indoor pool, but I wouldn't stay there for just one night.

Trust me. With only a night in Sedona, you can do without a pool.

Read the Top Questions and Itineraries on this page for what to see and do in your short time in Sedona. My pick for one dinner would be Elote Cafe.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
reviews: 222
2. Re: Sedona Hotel

Agree, once you see Sedona you will understand that you don't need a pool for one night. Let us know when you book your hotel then we can make recommendations for restaurants close to where you are staying. For instance, if you are staying in Village of Oak Creek you will might want to eat in that area. If staying uptown, you would probably want to eat in that vicinity. Sedona is not known for it's nightlife. Things close up pretty early. Restaurants are often done serving by 9. I have not yet eaten at Elote but it is definitely very highly recommended.

Sedona, Arizona
reviews: 3
3. Re: Sedona Hotel

As far as nightlife, Sound Bites near the Hyatt is open a little later but that's it! The nightlife in Sedona consists of the deer, javalina, racoons and skunks. The streets are pretty much rolled up after 9pm.

4. Re: Sedona Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 11, 2014