We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans
reviews: 2
Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

Another question please....Is it better to rent the jeep for the 24hour period and do your own thing or do the Broken Arrow tour? If I understand correctly you can rent your own jeep and they show you were to go...So, are you able to do the tours on your own? Thanks, Steve

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
1. Re: Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

Do the tour. Unless you are an experienced off road enthusiast it is best to leave Broken Arrow for the pros.

New Orleans
reviews: 2
2. Re: Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

Thanks RedRox. Are you familiar with Barlow Jeep rentals? If the Broken Arrow tour is a bit to adventurous it looks like they have several novice trails where you go at your own pace and see things. I like to take pictures (advanced amature) and thought that would be the best way to get off the regular road and get some shot of the red rocks and things....Your thoughts? Thanks, Steve

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
3. Re: Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

I'm familiar with the jeep rental option. The question is, are you familiar with driving a specially modified 4WD off road vehicle?

My advice is to take the Broken Arrow tour and then use your car to sightsee and access the best photo locations. Driving off road is not required for the best photo ops.

4. Re: Pink Jeep tours vs renting your own from Barlow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 08, 2014