We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help - What can I combine?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Itinerary help - What can I combine?

We will be in Sedona two weeks. We are doing GCNP and Page both full day trips and spending one night in each.

Also doing Jerome, Verde Train, Pink Jeep Tours, Red Rock Crossing, Oak Creek Canyon, Montezuma, Meteor Crater, Glendale/Phoenix, Out of Africa. What can we combine (obviously not GCNP or Page).

Thanks for everyones help.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 32
1. Re: Itinerary help - What can I combine?

Glendale and PHX when you land or are going back home; Pink Jeep Tour shortly after you get here; Jerome and Verde Valley Railroad and possibly Red Rock Crossing, Oak Creek Canyon on the way to GCNP plus Meteor Crater, Montezuma'a Castle and Out of Africa. You could do Montezuma's Castle on the way here.

Note that the Meteor Crater is just off I40 about 35 miles east of Flagstaff. It may help to Mapquest this (and your other destinations) to see how much additional time it would take.

There is also Sunset Crater on Hwy 89 in Flagstaff which would be easier to reach.

You may want to skip Out of Africa to see some of the more unique points of interest.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 43
2. Re: Itinerary help - What can I combine?

You can do Grand Canyon and Page after each other and save some traveltime.

3. Re: Itinerary help - What can I combine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 07, 2014