We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Mesa Country Club

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Canyon Mesa Country Club

Anyone ever stay in the condos at Canyon Mesa? If so, how close is it to town and is there anything around there. I assume that its on the outskirts of Sedona.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 148
1. Re: Canyon Mesa Country Club

Canyon Mesa CC is in Jacks Canyon, adjacent to Village of Oakcreek aka VOC. you'll be about 10 miles to Uptown Sedona but much closer to many of the attractions along 179

Orchard Park
reviews: 1
2. Re: Canyon Mesa Country Club

Don't know if this reply comes too late for your trip, but by all means stay at Canyon Mesa, especially if you want to golf. The landscaping and surrounding views are breathtaking. We stayed in a 2 bedroom corner town home that came with garage parking for 1 car. The grounds are gated and they give you an entry code for getting in and out. Definitely nicer than hotel accommodations. The 9 hole golf course has a club house where you can set up tee times and rent clubs and carts. The village of Oak Creek has handy shopping and restaurants and Sedona is about a 10 minute drive north going past a number of rock formations and other attractions you're going to want to visit in any case. Lots of hiking trails nearby. It's an ideal place to stay and I know I'll be staying there again.

3. Re: Canyon Mesa Country Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 02, 2014