We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recommendations

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 33
Restaurant Recommendations

Four days in Sedona and want to enjoy it with good food....any recommendations or must not miss restaurants? Have a car, so not tied to any particular area just want to stay in the vicinity.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

Check the restaurant links from this page. Here are my top 5.

Harry's Hideaway, Elote Cafe, Cucina Rustica, Silver Saddle at the Cowboy Club, Dans Bistro.

Have breakfast at CoffeePot and Red Rock Cafe.

Eat your lunches al fresco. Best lunch in Sedona on weekdays 11-2 is Sedona Memories

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 6
2. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

I would only comment that I much prefer Dahl & Di Luca to Cucina Rustica. They are sister restaurants and the menus have many items in common. But Dahl & Di Luca is must less noisy.

Definitely recommend the Silver Saddle Room. Also enjoy Shugrue's Hillside to good food and a great view from the patio, if it is warm enough.

Solon, OH
reviews: 25
3. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

Higlhly recommend Elote Cafe. They are closed on Sunday and Monday and you need to arrive before they open or there will be a long wait. Excellent meal that we really enjoyed!

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 31
4. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

I prefer Elote and Cucina Rustica to the Silver Saddle Room. When we ate there recently two of us were pleased with our choices, and the other two were not.

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 6
5. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

Funny, because when we went to Elote, two of us were pleased and the other two were quite displeased. OTOH, in all the times we have been to Dahl & DiLuca, there was only one time I didn't love my meal. Of course, no restaurant will get everything right all the time. Sometimes it is the restaurant's fault, and sometimes it is just not what the diner was expecting (or used to).

6. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 07, 2014