We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, georgia
reviews: 21
Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

My husband and I will be there in March for 3 nights celebrating our 25th anniversary. We have looked at staying at L'Auberge de Sedona, but we are wondering if it is worth the very expensive price or would anyone recommend something else that is very nice but more reasonably priced? Or, if you think it is worth the splurge, please let me know--thanks!

Jerome, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Jerome
reviews: 14
1. Re: Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

L'Auberge is lovely, we've stayed for our honeymoon and several anniversaries since then. Its location down on the creek yet within walking distance of Uptown is very worthwhile.

We've also stayed at El Portal for an anniversary, and if you want something more intimate, with each room unique, you might try there: http://www.elportalsedona.com/index1.html

Edited: 3:23 pm, February 04, 2013
atlanta, georgia
reviews: 21
2. Re: Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

thanks for your opinion!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
3. Re: Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

Sedona has a number of great B&Bs. You might to look at them as alternatives

4. Re: Sedona 25th anniversary accommodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 06, 2014