We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga...
Sedona

How far is it from Uptown Sedona to West Sedona?

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 6
1. Re: Sedona

It really depends on where in uptown and where in west Sedona. Anywhere from a mile to 5+ miles. Any place specific in West Sedona?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
2. Re: Sedona

They are adjacent to each other. The northern most point in Uptown to the southern most point in West Sedona would be about 5 miles.

Long Island, NY
reviews: 24
3. Re: Sedona

Reading your posts and you seem to know quite a bit about the area. Could you provide any help/thoughts on this trip; flying into Phoenix at the end of August. No drivers.... best transportation to get to Williams? They want to take the Grand Canyon Railway to Grand Canyon and stay over. When they return to Williams they want to go to Sedona and stay a few days before heading back to Phoenix airport. I am having trouble finding transportation possibilities.Thank you so much!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
4. Re: Sedona

Jom, you really should post a new question. This thread is totally unrelated to what you're asking.

Transportation options are really tough in this part of the country. And the train from Williams is a lousy way to visit the GCNP. Best advice is to find a driver to travel with you

Edited: 1:52 am, February 06, 2013
Sedona, Arizona
reviews: 3
5. Re: Sedona

You will definitely need a car and driver to take you where you want to go. There really isn't much in the way of transportation to the places you will want to see.

Sedona, Arizona
reviews: 3
6. Re: Sedona

I think you would be better off going on the http://verdecanyonrr.com/ train rather than the one in Williams. You can then do a day trip to the Grand Canyon thru Pink Jeeps. There is a shuttle service from the Phoenix Airport to Sedona. But to see anything else you will have to drive.

Long Island, NY
7. Re: Sedona

Thank you RedRox. I appreciate your time. Will do! Is the drive from Sedona to Williams a difficult one?

Long Island, NY
8. Re: Sedona

Thank you! We are working on it!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
9. Re: Sedona

The drive is easy and very scenic.

Kathamandu
10. Re: Sedona

I have read about Sedona. Its really a nice place. If you want to go

West Sedona you would better to go on

things to do sedona- http://www.redstonetours.com/. It consists the relevant information of the Sedona especially for the Sedona Tours and Grand Canyon Tours

Edited: 5:36 pm, March 03, 2013