We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas resorts similar to Enchantment?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 140
Spas resorts similar to Enchantment?

My mom and I visited Enchantment almost 10 years ago and the memories I have are grand - but the price for 2 nights is more than hubby and I want to spend. Are there other similar spas/resorts? My greatest memories are of stepping out of our room and being surrounded by the incredible red rocks as well as having the most amazing massage outdoor on the cliff. Since it will be March, i'm guessing the outdoor massage will be out of the question, but we're looking for an overall similar experience. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
reviews: 13
11. Re: Spas resorts similar to Enchantment?

Well, this is one of the very few things that RR and I disagree about, but that's ok! ;)

For my DH and I, views actually ARE important, no matter where we go on vacation. We're the ones who are willing to spend extra for that room with a balcony that has amazing views. For us, it's priceless to be able to get up in the morning and have a cup of coffee in our bathrobes, hanging out on a balcony watching a beautiful view and sunrise, and coming back to our room in the evening for a glass of wine on that same balcony. Sedona is no exception for us. It means just that much more time being able to relax and enjoy the gorgeous surroundings.

Heck, even when we go to the Grand Canyon and have to settle for a Yavapai room far from the Rim, we ask for a forest view, so that anytime we're in our room, we can see some trees instead of the parking lot. I know, I know, it sounds silly! But it makes me happy. :)

Again, no offense to RR, he knows I respect his opinion, but this is just one thing that will never change for DH and I. EMG311, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in Sedona, and the good news is that there are very few "bad" places to stay there. Enjoy your getaway!

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
reviews: 194
12. Re: Spas resorts similar to Enchantment?

I just saw this post

There really isn't any other resort that levels up to the same level of luxury as Enchantment and certainly no other spa that would even come close to Mii Amo destination spa - that one is world class.

L'Auberge is lovely with a choice of views of the creek or of the red rocks but that one is expensive too.

If you decide to just go with a room with a view there are several other options in Sedona. There are several spas in Sedona that would be adequate but don't expect them to be of the same level as MiiAmo.

13. Re: Spas resorts similar to Enchantment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 22, 2014