We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona for New Years Eve 2012

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 30
Sedona for New Years Eve 2012

Hi, My husband,myself and another couple will be staying in Sedona from 12/28 for seven days. This is a special trip for us and we are satying at our time share . Can anyone give me the best way to see this lovely place. I love spa's and anything related to Native American Indians. We want to go to the Grand Canyon and would like some ideas on tours, places to eat,what to do for New Years Eve . We are not keen on hiking but love to sight see. Is there anything in the surrounding towns we should see. Any information you can give us,would be very helpful Thank You. Karen

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 31
1. Re: Sedona for New Years Eve 2012

Hi, Karen,

Have a look at Things to do in the upper left side, what to do in Sedona in three days in the upper right corner, and some of the recent trip reports.

Be sure to schedule a Pink Jeep tour when you arrive. You can do also see the Grand Canyon while you are here if weather permits. Jerome, a former copper mining town, is also interesting to explore, and it has some nice restaurants as well.

Things are pretty laid back on NYE, but some hotels have entertainment. Look for something with Sammy Davis, Jr., a local favorite.

Edited: 9:17 am, August 30, 2012
New York
reviews: 30
2. Re: Sedona for New Years Eve 2012

Thank you. Mlost likely we will go out for dinner and head back to our resort. We are going to book with the pink jeep tours. I want to go to a spa while I'm there.Cant wait to go. Thanks for the info. Karen

3. Re: Sedona for New Years Eve 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 13, 2013