We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babymoon in Sedona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Babymoon in Sedona

My husband and I are planning a 3-4 day trip to Sedona in late March. I will be 6 months pregnant at this time so activities such as jeep tours, horseback rides, and strenuous hikes are not options for us. We are planning to follow Redrox's one day itinerary for the Grand Canyon. Any other suggestions? Also looking for suggestions on where to stay. Currently looking at The Enchantment. We would like a massage during our stay. Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
1. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Enchantment is an ideal place to relax. Hiking in Sedona doesn't have to be strenuous. It's more about wandering or just walking a little. You don't have to go great distances or achieve great heights. It's more about the time spent than the distance traveled.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 26
2. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Tlaquepaque is a lovely shopping plaza as well, watching the sunset on the red rocks, a picnic in Oak Creek, enjoying the peace at Chapel of the Holy Cross...lots Enchantment is beautiful, great spa - or look at one of the quaint B&B Inns as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
3. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Any opinions/preferences between Enchantment and Adobe Grande Villas for a spa style vacation?

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 32
4. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

There is a lot to see by driving: the road to Enchantment, Oak Creek Canyon, Soldier's Pass. f you like photography, it's a great place for pictures. also there are restaurants to explore. You'll probably enjoy the peacefulness and natural beauty.

Also be sure to drive up Airport Mesa and see the view from there.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
5. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Enchantment is a World class spa resort destination and full service hotel. Location is beyond what you can imagine. Adobe Grand Villas is a top end B&B where the accent is on personal service and over the top outrageous room design and interior appointments. Location is fair, but more convenient to all Sedona activities and attractions.

Edited: 11:55 am, January 19, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
6. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Thank you so much, this was very helpful as all of your responses have been!

bluedot16
reviews: 5
7. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Hi! I am planning a babymoon for early March (I'll be close to 6 months pregnant) in Sedona and we are also thinking of staying at Enchantment. Do you mind sharing your experiences from last year? Thank you!

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 2
8. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

We also are planning a babymoon for early March! I will be closer to 7 months pregnant.

Champaign, Illinois
reviews: 49
9. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

Congrats to all of you. We should meet up for breakfast... I will be nearly 7 mo pregnant during our Sedona babymoon in early March!!!

10. Re: Babymoon in Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 09, 2014