We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic anniversary dinner

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
reviews: 1
Romantic anniversary dinner

My husband and I will be spending our anniversary in Sedona and we are staying one night at the Poco Diablo resort. Any suggestions for where we could have a romantic (and good) dinner? Is T. Carls good?

Phoenix
reviews: 12
1. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

My husband and I went to Renee' at Talaquepaque for our 1st wedding anniversary. They set us off in part of the restaurant where no one else was sitting and brought me a rose at the end of the meal. The atmosphere is very romantic and the food was great!

Another option is Dahl & Deluca, an Italian restaurant on the west side of town. We went there for our last night in Sedona and we both loved it. The restaurant is decorated in rich fabrics and deep colors. The food was fantastic!

Good luck.

Los Angeles
reviews: 6
2. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

All you need to know...is Enchancement. Go before Sundown so that you can really enjoy the views!!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
3. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

Another vote for Dahl & DiLuca. Great lively atmosphere, fine food and helpful service but maybe not the place to be if you want to stare quietly into each others eyes!

IL
reviews: 18
4. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

read5,

Definitely The Enchantment Resort is the most romantic setting in Sedona.

Phoenix
reviews: 12
5. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

I forgot all about Enchantment. I definitely agree that the Yavapi room at the Enchantment is amazing.

No matter what time of year, you can sit on the patio and enjoy the amazing scenery and the beautiful sunset because they have the best heaters in the world. My server last time said people will sit out there even in the snow!

If you go here though, definitely go very early so you can enjoy the sunset. After it is dark, you can barely see anything at all.

Also, you need to make reservations because they have to give your name to the person at the gate. However, I have called 15 minutes before I came for lunch and it was not an issue at all.

Phoenix
reviews: 1
6. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

Thank you for the suggestions! It looks like we will be trying out the Enchantment resort.

IL
reviews: 18
7. Re: Romantic anniversary dinner

Enjoy read5!