We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted: Cabin or something similar Jan 5-10

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 3
Wanted: Cabin or something similar Jan 5-10

Hi,

I'm looking for a cabin or some other 'different' place for 2 very responsible professionals to stay from Jan 5-10, 2005. Looking for something cozy, comfortable, and not white bread. Moderately priced would be a plus!

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm open to innovative ideas. Renting an RV? Someone's in-law apt? A time-share? Your cabin by the creek?

Thanks very much!

Sedona Arizona
reviews: 2
1. Re: Wanted: Cabin or something similar Jan 5-10

Hi, I stayed in a vacation rental in west sedona in oct. It was wonderful, fully furnished and affordable. They have a studio with full kitchen and bath, and laundry facilities. It has a trundle bed that was very comfortable and would be the equivelent of a King that allows you and hubby to sleep side by side. They also have a large deck for relaxing and soaking in the views of thunder mountain and eagle rock. The full studio and kitchen rent for $79 per night and sounds like it might be perfect for you. Their website is retreatandheal.com if you would like to check them out and tell Annie and Jerry that Barb from Tn referred you. Good luck you will love Sedona. Also retreatandheal is located within walking distance to the new Tibetan Stupa and to the national forest trail heads for hiking. Enjoy your stay I loved it. Also, if you like healthy food New Frontier is five minutes away and offers lots of healthy veggies and fresh treats.

Barb from Tn