We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities for teenagers

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
reviews: 11
activities for teenagers

We are planning a trip to sedona the last week in June. Any suggestions that will please my very active sons aged 13 and 15? We like sports, adventure and creating art.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
1. Re: activities for teenagers

Have you read these forums? There are tons of things to do for teens in Sedona starting with hiking and biking and exploring and jeep rides. Does any of that sound like fun? If so, then take a look at some of the other posts for ideas about where to go and come back with specific questions.

As for art, Sedona is loaded with galleries and studios. I would suggest that you check with the Sedona Arts Center in Uptown to see if they might have any short term classes or special events going on. There's always workshops and lectures taking place there. It's one of the most active and inspiring local arts centers that I've ever seen, especially for such a small town.

nj
reviews: 11
2. Re: activities for teenagers

Thanks! I have read the posts, we are planning on the pink jeep tbroken arrow tour and renting bikes from "Absolute Bikes" for the "Bell Rock Pathway". I also found some good suggestions for restraunts.

Any other specific suggestions are welcome. Thanks again!!

3. Re: activities for teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:31 am, September 02, 2009