We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hot air balloon

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston, ma
hot air balloon

Want to take a hot air balloon ride. Which companies have the best reputation and best experience?

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 43
1. Re: hot air balloon

I used Northern Light. They have a 100% safety record. At their website (northernlightballoon dot com) you can read about their credentials -- top notch. Our experience was wonderful - unforgettable. While I was on a jeep tour, a woman was raving about her ride with Red Rock Balloons. These 2 are the only ones with permits in the Coconino Forest. From what I gather, there's no real difference in these 2 companies. But I would encourage you to stick to one of these. The other companies that advertise in Sedona don't actually fly in Sedona - they fly in Cottonwood.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
2. Re: hot air balloon

Northern Lights

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
reviews: 32
3. Re: hot air balloon

I'll third this recommendation.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 43
4. Re: hot air balloon

Now RedRox, don't make me look bad - the website distinctly says LIGHT. :-)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
5. Re: hot air balloon

Oops...Sorry Wendymath...my mistake

6. Re: hot air balloon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 01, 2009