We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gun place?

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Gun place?

A month or so ago I read a few posts about some sort of gun place - mentioned the family going and a fun 'attraction' type experience. Now I'm trying to find it and not sure that I have. Am I talking about Scottsdale Gun Club?

My boys are 12 and 13 and infatuated with guns. Other than an airsoft or be-be, they've never shot a gun. They're big into the video games w/ guns and stuff. Is this the place to spend an hour or two w/ them?

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 26
1. Re: Gun place?

DonnaAruba, i have not been there, but yes i believe that is the one that was recently in the news, a popular place here for gun enthusiasts.

Scottsdale, AZ
reviews: 36
2. Re: Gun place?

You might also want to check out the Firearms Experience offered by Desert Wolf Tours (www.desertwolftours.com/firearms-experience) or the Shooting Experience offered by Stellar Adventures (stellaradventures.com/arizona-outdoor-shooti…). Of course, if you are coming in the summer months Scottsdale Gun Club would be the way to go since it's an indoor shooting range. I think the age limit for Desert Wolf and Stellar adventures is 12 so your kids should be fine but you may want to call to see what the limit is at Scottsdale Gun Club.

3. Re: Gun place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, June 20, 2013