We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coyotes Tickets

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
Coyotes Tickets

Hi there,

A friend and I are coming down to Phoenix from Mar 9-15 and plan on getting to a Coyotes game. I've been looking at tickets on ticketmaster and Stubhub and was just wondering if anyone had local tips on whether to buy tickets online or if I will get cheaper tickets the day of the game from a scalper, etc?

Any hints would be great!

Tempe, Arizona
reviews: 121
1. Re: Coyotes Tickets

Go with Stubhub, much lower than buying direct as the Coyotes are not pulling a big crowd this year, werent any scaplers around last week.I bought 7 seats for $20 each a coupe weeks ago. Not a bad seat in the house by the way.

Vancouver...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Coyotes Tickets

I agree with TheJimmy. Got tics last March to the Canucks game, the day of, and had great seats. Very convenient for pick up also.

Gilbert, Arizona
reviews: 1
3. Re: Coyotes Tickets

Your two options are March 9th against Dallas, or March 12th against LA. The 9th is a Saturday, so expect a larger crowd for that game. Also, all the brand new Kings fans in the valley (all LA teams draw large crowds in Arizona) will be there on the 12th, so just keep that in mind as well. I would recommend StubHub on the day of the game to see what is available. And just FYI, the game against Calgary last Monday was a sellout, so if you want some decent tickets, don't just assume you can find some the night of the game.

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 16
4. Re: Coyotes Tickets

And for the record, attendance is up this year! azcentral.com/sports/coyotes/articles/201302…

Tempe, Arizona
reviews: 121
5. Re: Coyotes Tickets

Better is not the same as great. I love the coyotes btw.

6. Re: Coyotes Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 02, 2014