We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night Dinner Options

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 37
Late Night Dinner Options

Can anybody offer late night dinner suggestions? We arrive Sky Harbor at 11 PM on Thursday Dec 27. Luggage will be carryon, so just have to pick up rental car. I've looked at the hotels near the airport, hoping to find one with a restaurant/bar open til 1 AM. I'm finding everything closing at midnight. Any suggestions on a hotel not too far from the airport where we can find a light meal and drink that late? If not at the hotel, then very close by? Next AM, we'll be headed west on I-10, so would prefer to be headed that direction (but we're flexible, since we have all day to get to CA) Thx!

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 14
1. Re: Late Night Dinner Options

I don't know what your budget is, but Hanny's in downtown Phoenix is a good place for a light meal and a drink and the kitchen is open until 1, and the bar pours until 1:30. It is right across the street from the Renaissance and a block from the Hyatt. It is about 10 minutes from the airport and more or less on the way to California.

Edited: 10:18 am, November 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
reviews: 4
2. Re: Late Night Dinner Options

Many options available in the Mill Avenue District, minutes from the airport. Since it's a Thursday and school will be on winter break, it shouldn't be too busy. If Irish pub fare suits you, I'd recommend Rula Bula. If they have a band, they may have a small cover charge around $2. Otherwise I like Casey Moore's on Ash.

http://www.millavenue.com/directory/dining

Florida
3. Re: Late Night Dinner Options

Thx. Got a great rate at the Renaissance. Hopefully we'll arrive on time and enjoy a bit of downtown before we head out.

Florida
4. Re: Late Night Dinner Options

Thx Rat! The Renaissance was a wonderful place to stay, Hanny's was awesome, lots of good food and drink to choose from, great bartender. It was wonderful to relax after a hectic day and a long flight into Phoenix. I t was a great way to start our vacation. And we enjoyed driving around downtown on our way out of town.

5. Re: Late Night Dinner Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 09, 2014