We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bakersfield,Ca
reviews: 16
HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

Will be traveling to Texas from California with my mom and aunt. Three women alone. I need suggestions as to a clean hotel room to spend one night close to 1-10. I've been trying to find something, but some of the hotel locations are questionable according to quests. Don't want to stay in a shady part of town. Please help, we leave this Thursday. Don't want to spend more than about $100.Thanks guys!

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 26
1. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

Google Tempe Hotels and you will see an assortment of them along Interstate 10 on the map. Google lists reviews as well, look for the top chains such as Marriott and Best Western and you should do OK.

Bakersfield,Ca
reviews: 16
2. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

Thanks AZFan!!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Scottsdale
reviews: 58
3. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

There are numerous hotels/motels along I-10 as it goes through the Phoenix area also in the Tucson area, which is about 2 hours further along. There are even some between Phoenix and Tucson. Most you get off the Interstate then get back on. I believe you will find all the major chains are represented.

For example, there is a Courtyard West Avondale as you are entering the Phoenix area from the west. You could exit the !-10, probably at 99th Avenue then go a bit north to McDowell and then east a bit. If you made reservations, the Courtyard would probably provide directions on how to get from and to I-10. It appears there might be a number of restaurants in that area for dinner and breakfast.

NoCal
reviews: 63
4. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

I would do a Priceline bid for 3 star snd above for Tempe. Use the website betterbidding to gauge winning bids for locations and dates close to your stay.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
reviews: 69
5. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

Look at the intersection of I-10 and Chandler Boulevard (next exit north of 202). There are several reasonably priced motels there in a decent neighborhood.

However, staying there means driving thru Phoenix the next morning.

6. Re: HELP!! I need a hotel close to 1-10 Freeway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Phoenix