We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona Stay - skyranch or B&B

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 5
Sedona Stay - skyranch or B&B

I need quick advice please - I can either book a King rim view room at skyranch (airport) or a comparably priced room at "A Sunset Chateau" which looks to sit just below the skyranch lodge. The Bed & B looks very nice on the web, and is a large room (600 sq ft). I imagine the skyranch room is 1/2 the size but I do want the magnificant views. Tried to get the King cottage but was booked. Sunset says all rooms have great views but doesn't show pics. The rooms are beautiful though! Any thoughts...?? Need to book ASAP... Thanks

RR in TX

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 49
1. Re: Sedona Stay - skyranch or B&B

I've never stayed at A Sunset Chateau so I can't compare them, but the views were magnificant at Skyranch. I liked having the microwave and fridge (and fireplace this time of year would be nice) also. The people at the desk are really friendly and nice also.

Orlando
reviews: 2
2. Re: Sedona Stay - skyranch or B&B

We stayed at Sky Ranch twice (1997 and 1999), both times in early May. The views from the deck of the rim veiw rooms are awesome! Once we had a room with a gas fireplace and the next time without. The family run atmosphere can't be beat.