We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing in Phoenix

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
US
Clubbing in Phoenix

What's it like lately? I remember a few years ago going to a place in Scottsdale called Jets and Stix. Then there was Axis and Radius. The club scene was HOT. Anyone know of what it's like of late? R&B, hip-hop, top 40?

Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 1
1. Re: Clubbing in Phoenix

The Scottsdale club scene is pretty popular, if you like that sort of thing. Although I am not into it, my sister does some promotions work for some Scottsdale clubs and I hear her talking about Suede, Myst, and Next, but Axis Radius and Jets and Stix are still around and popular still. Also try Anderson's Fifth Estate. These are all mostly off of Scottsdale road. Check out eventvibe.com, click on the Phoenix link. You can see what is going on in the club scene in Phoenix there.

Scottsdale
2. Re: Clubbing in Phoenix

Jets & Stix in N Scottsdale is now Sandbar, and it is a pretty good vibe. Axis Radius is still around, Devil's Martini (both N and S Scottsdale) are good. Drift, Six, Pussycat Lounge... tons of new places in Scottsdale since you were here last.