We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked a villa and need some help

Which Paradise Valley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax
reviews: 2
Booked a villa and need some help

We have booked a villa for August 06

Staying north Phoenix near Tatum

Can anyone tell me what is around this area shops and restaurants plus how far are attractions. Is everything hours away

Any must sees or dos, driving to and from Las Vegas, need ideas for a 2 week holiday with an 8 year old

Thank you

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
1. Re: Booked a villa and need some help

Can you be more specific, give either the name of the place or cross streets/address? Tatum Blvd extends from Camelback Mountain in PV (beautiful) way up beyond the Loop 101, I'd say 10-15 miles.

I'm guessing it is near Tatum/101 which has very recently exploded with tons of retail/restaurants, so you'd be fine. That area is about 10 min or so from I-17, which you'd use to get in/out from Vegas. You could always hop on the 101 and go into N Scottsdale or take it around to Old Town, and even to Tempe.

The 8 year old may enjoy a trip to Arizona Mills, with Gameworks. There's also an IMAX theater there, tons of restaurants nearby.

Halifax
2. Re: Booked a villa and need some help

Our villa address is East Grandview Road?

The info says Lake pleasant has recreation but not specific and desert ridge megamall & paradise valley mall is near

How far would Phoenix zoo be from us? It is so difficult looking at a map in the UK and trying to work out distances. I want to see as much as possible but do not want to spend 2 weeks in the car our 8 year old might object too. He will just want to spend time in the pool.

Is the drive from Las Vegas straight forward?

Thank you for your help, much appreciated

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Valley
More Paradise Valley Topics