We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Question

Which Ushuaia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis
reviews: 46
Travel Question

We are considering a trip to Ushuais this winter. When we get to Buenos Aires, it appears that we will have to not only change air carriers but airports as well. Is this correct? If so, what is involved with this change. We are planning at least one night in Buenos Aires before going on to Ushuaia. Any information or recomendations would be appreciated.

Boston...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Travel Question

We are going to Neuquen this weekend, and have to do the same thing- we get into Ezeiza and have to transfer to Aeroparque to get our flight to Neuquen. There is a shuttle- Manuel Tienda Leon- that takes you from one airport to the other that has been recommended to me. Go to the Buenos Aires forum and post your questions there for more information- there are a lot of people there with lots of knowledge.

St. Louis
reviews: 46
2. Re: Travel Question

Good idea, Thanks

Tampa, FL
3. Re: Travel Question

yes I traveled there this summer. It's pretty easy and people in the airport know english so u can ask them there you'll see a picture of the lion so that's where u should go from the airport. Or ones you get to the hotel u can ask there for taxi. But make sure to give it good ammount of time because it is about an hour on the bus from one airport to another. Then also if you aren't flying on Aerolinia Argentina be ready to pay for an exessive luggage in the Aeroparque it shouldn't be much, (if u fly AArgenina or some other too I'm not sure which you don't have to pay that just show your tickets) they don't take credit cards there just cash in pesos. Through which travel agancy or tour company did you buy your vocation package from? I'm looking into doing internship in Ushuaia next summer, if you have more questions conserning anything you can ask me