We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfortable transport Bariloche to Villa La Angostura

Which San Carlos de Bariloche hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
Comfortable transport Bariloche to Villa La Angostura

My husband and I are flying into Bariloche at 6.30 pm in October and would love to stay in Villa La Angostura, but won't be driving ourselves. What company does anyone recommend for a safe and comfortable journey at that time of evening - bus sor car? Or should we stay near Bariloche (thinking of Hotel Aldebaran) and take a day trip the next day? Any ideas welcome. What are the roads and traffic like if we do want to consider renting a car at the airport? We're not used to driving on that side of the road so are feeling a bit chickenish about self-drive.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Comfortable transport Bariloche to Villa La Angostura

Maybe a good idea would be to spend the night in Bariloche and have the hotel arrange your (short) trip to Villa the next day. It's only one hour away by car, and yes! it's best if someone drives you. There are a lot of curvy roads, people that drive badly, etc. You will feel safer, specially if you are feeling abit chickenish! I like that word! Have fun. You will love both, Bariloche and Villa!! bring warm clothes!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Comfortable transport Bariloche to Villa La Angostura

Thanks very much for your advice, Local Expert.

3. Re: Comfortable transport Bariloche to Villa La Angostura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche